Request for Proposal (RFP) 2019 Bermuda Championship
The Bermuda Championship is an official PGA TOUR (golf) tournament that will take place during the week of October 28 – November 3, 2019. Port Royal Golf Course will play host to this Championship for the next five years (2019-2024).
The local organizers of the Bermuda Championship require the services of local companies to assist in the operations of the event. Parties interested in responding to this RFP, should submit their interest in writing to George Shaw at [email protected].
Areas of Concentration
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Beer Distribution
- Busing and Vans (Evac and Shuttles)
- Dry Cleaners
- Ecology (Trash Removal)
- Electrical (Temporary Electrical Distribution)
- Fueling of Generators
- Furniture, Soft Seating, Picnic Tables, Décor
- Golf Carts and Utility Carts
- Landscaping (Temporary Landscaping)
- Medical/First Aid
- Office Trailers (Temporary Modular Office Trailers)
- Parking Management (Valet and Standard Parking)
- Portable Restrooms and Restroom Trailers
- Radio Rentals (Walkie-Talkie rentals)
- Rental Equipment – Fork Lifts, Light Towers, Scissor Lifts, and Boom Lifts
- Security (Overnight and Daytime)
- Storage Containers
- Telecom (Temporary internet, television and telephone service)
- Towel Rentals
- Waste Removal and Dumpsters
Timing of RFPs
- Intent to respond must be sent to [email protected] by no later than Friday, July 19.
- A formal RFP for your area of interest will be sent to you no later than Monday, July 22
- All RFPs will be due by 5 PM ADT on Friday, August 2
- Contracts will be awarded on or before Friday, August 16
- An All-Vendor meeting to be held Friday, September 6 at Port Royal Golf Course
RFP Criteria – Baseline Requirements
- Provide background on your company
- A description of your full-service offerings
- Provide information regarding the project leader and others who will be working on the event
- Will local employees be included in your staffing plan?
- Provide images/photos that may assist in our decision making
- What do you require the Bermuda Championship to provide? Examples: approximate space allocations, timing of install and teardown, additional power, on-site offices, phone lines, internet, etc.
- Submit the appropriate scope of work document for the area of concentration. This will be sent to you after your initial submission of interest to George Shaw
- Let us know if your company is interested in sponsoring the tournament (either through cash or trade)