Tickets will be on sale on Tuesday, August 27.
Certain items are restricted at PGA TOUR events. Bags must be smaller than 6” x 6” x 6”, with the with the exception of clear bags measuring 12” x 12” x 6” or less. Please click here to see the official PGA TOUR bag policy. Please note, the tournament does not provide a “check” facility so plan accordingly.
Mobile Device Policy
Spectators are allowed to take photos all week with their mobile devices throughout the golf course, except in areas of competition during official rounds or when requested by players, security, and TOUR officials to refrain from taking a photo. Receiving or placing phone calls will remain limited to areas outside of play.
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
All persons and items are subject to search prior to being granted access to a tournament. Persons found to be in possession of prohibited items or bags that exceed the permitted size specifications, will be asked to return those items to their vehicle before being allowed to board shuttles or enter the tournament grounds. The tournament does not provide a “check” facility, therefore attendees are urged not to bring restricted items.
You may view the Prohibited and Permitted Item information here.
All ticket sales are final. Tournament is not responsible for lost or stolen credentials.